About Andrew Judelson, MD
Sports Medicine, acute musculoskeletal injuries, concussion management, non-operative spine care, interventional spine procedures (lumbar), use of botulinum toxin for management of spasticity, dystonia and migraine headaches, wound care.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 10/1/2001
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since 10/1/2001
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)