About Garry L. Brake, MD
Full spectrum of general surgery including abdominal wall and inguinal hernias; breast cancer and cancers of the stomach, small intestine, colon, and rectum; diverticular disease; gallbladder disease; all skin cancers including melanoma; thyroid and parathyroid disorders; lymph node biopsies; lipomas; cysts; long term IV access; hemorrhoid disease. Wound care. Special area of focus includes laparoscopic approach to all procedures when indicated.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 10/13/2015
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since 8/1/1995
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ
- University of Illinois Hospitals and Clinics, Chicago, IL