About Donald E. O'Malley, MD
Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand/Fingers, Hip, Knee, Foot/Ankle surgery. Sports Medicine. Trauma. Total shoulder replacement for Osteoarthritis, reverse shoulder arthroplasty, rotator cuff repair, labral repair and instability, sub acromial impingement, acromioclavicular separation (a/c joint). Arthroscopy, biceps tear or subluxation. shoulder fractures. Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis CMC arthritis, De Quervain's Tenosynovitis, scaphoid fractures, osteoarthritis of wrist, ganglion cyst, carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist arthroscopy, fractures of wrist. Trigger finger, Dupuytren's Contracture, extensor tendon rupture, cyst and bumps, degenerative joint disease (DJD), fractures. Hip bursitis, fractures, femoral acetabular impingement (FAF). Total knee replacement, ACL reconstruction, meniscus tear and Baker's cyst. Knee fractures above the knee, arthroscopy. Achilles tendonitis and rupture, plantar fasciitis.
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since 10/1/1998
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- Medical Affiliates of Cape Cod
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD