About James W. Boyle, MD
Complex and basic foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, bunions, bunionettes, hammertoes, fusions, ankle arthroscopy, sports injuries, foot and ankle arthritis, trauma surgery, tarsal tunnel syndrome, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, achilles tendon surgery.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 8/12/2009
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY
- University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT (Orthopedic Surgery)
- The Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy, Baltimore, MD (Foot and Ankle Surgery)