About John A. Hamjian, MD
Neuromuscular disease, Parkinsons and other movement disorders, Dementia, neurologic uses of Botox. Neuromuscular rehabilitation and therapy for neuropathy after testing, diagnosis and treatment of nerve pain, cramps and restless legs. Evaluation and treatment of behavioral disorders in older adults.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 7/1/1995
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine (Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Disease and Movement Disorders)