About Anastasios K. Konstantakos, MD, FACS
Minimally invasive valve surgery, complex mitral valve repair, complex coronary revascularization, aortic surgery, reoperative cardiac surgery, cardiac oncology, surgery for cardiac arrhythmias.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since May 12, 2020
- American Board of Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (General Surgery)
- Harvard Medical School - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Harvard Medical School - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA (Advanced Adult Cardiac Surgery)