Paul Houle, MD, FAANS
About Paul Houle, MD, FAANS
Spine surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, minimally invasive laminectomy, endoscopic spine surgery, cervical disc replacement, minimally invasive sacroiliac joint fusion.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 8/1/2002
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since 8/1/2002
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- Medical Affiliates of Cape Cod
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA (Neurosurgery)
Recently, 53-year-old Shanzhen Zhang traveled from Beijing specifically to see Cape Cod Hospital neurosurgeon, Paul Houle MD. And if Zhang’s experience is any predictor, this may mark the beginning of other Chinese patients coming here for the same reason: top quality care with a personal touch.