Important Alert Regarding the Coronavirus Disease
Cape Cod Healthcare continues to monitor COVID-19 status and work with public health partners at all levels. For more information, see our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Paul Houle, MD, FAANS
About Paul Houle, MD, FAANS
Spine surgery, Minimally-invasive spine surgery, Minimally-invasive laminectomy, Endoscopic spine surgery, Cervical disc replacement, Minimally-invasive sacroiliac joint fusion, Minimally-invasive microdiscectomy, Kyphoplasty, Endoscopic discectomy, Herniated disc, Spinal fusion, Spinal stenosis, Joimax
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since August 1, 2002
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since August 1, 2002
- Medical Affiliates of Cape Cod
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA (Neurosurgery)
Recently, 53-year-old Shanzhen Zhang traveled from Beijing specifically to see Cape Cod Hospital neurosurgeon, Paul Houle MD. And if Zhang’s experience is any predictor, this may mark the beginning of other Chinese patients coming here for the same reason: top quality care with a personal touch.