About Elizabeth Speed, MD
Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care. Prenatal care and high risk obstetrics, infertility evaluation and treatment. Paps, , abnormal paps and colposcopy. LGBT and adolescent healthcare, family planning and contraception, birth control including IUDs, implantable birth control, laparoscopic tubal ligation, menopausal issues, urinary incontinence (or urogynecology) and pelvic organ prolapse, treatment of abnormal vaginal bleeding and menstrual disorders. Pelvic pain and endometriosis, uterine fibroids, Bartholin’s cyst and vulvar lesions. Office procedures including genital wart and skin tag removal, endometrial biopsy and hysteroscopy. Surgeries include Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic, Abdominal and Vaginal), endometrial ablation (Novasure), hysteroscopy and D&C, diagnostic laparoscopy and ovarian cystectomy, labiaplasty, tubal ligation, anterior and posterior repair cystocele and colporrhaphy, abdominal myomectomy, vaginal biopsy.
- Cape Cod Hospital; affiliated since 1/9/2019
- Falmouth Hospital; affiliated since 4/9/2019
- Member of Cape Cod Preferred Physicians
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Montefiore, Bronx, NY (Obstetrics & Gynecology)